Charcuterie Workshop - Sunday, December 13th - 1-2:30PM
Join Cynthia Baysinger from Modern Brie for a live workshop on creating the perfect holiday themed cheese plate! You will learn the basics of cheese selection, cutting techniques, and board layout as well as some intermediate skills including laying prosciutto ribbons and creating beautiful salami roses. You will be guided step by step as you create your own 13.5” cheese plate that serves 6-8 people. We will offer pairing suggestions, as well as guidance and tips on how to take the most instagram worthy photos of your platters! Cynthia will help stage your board at the end of class on a professional photography backdrop to capture that perfect picture.
- - 13.5 inch Palm Leaf Plate
- - Artisanal Cheeses, Charcuterie and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect plate.
- - A jar of specialty honey and jam
- -Reusable cheese knife
- - 1 entry to a special giveaway that will be announced at the end of class. There will be one winner!
- - Learn a life skill that will transform you into the Hostess with the Mostest!